Michelle's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your points, well said."

Michelle replied Sep 8, 2009 to Obama's Back to School Speech

32 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by John D

"Genesis 19 30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two da…"

Michelle replied Sep 7, 2009 to Post your Verses, I'll Give You Jimmy Swaggart's Interpretation

22 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Corey

"Well... I heard that when one sneezes, the heart of the person skips a beat, hence t…"

Michelle replied Aug 11, 2009 to Sneezing.

29 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Andrew Mylko

"Thanks for the reply, World Walker. It really does make me feel more welcome to post…"

Michelle replied Aug 3, 2009 to Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

"I'm loving all the replies :) Thanks !! I haven't heard a word from my dad since em…"

Michelle replied Jul 28, 2009 to Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

"Thanks for all the support, everyone! It is nice to feel well cared for. Well, I to…"

Michelle replied Jul 26, 2009 to Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

"Kristy, thanks. Love myself more. That means something to me. My family isn't doing…"

Michelle replied Jul 24, 2009 to Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

"I think families that are all atheist (or not religious) have as strong or stronger…"

Michelle replied Jul 24, 2009 to Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

"Interesting about sick people. Can you cite that so I can read more?"

Michelle replied Jul 24, 2009 to Losing my Confrontation Virginity

55 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Luka Woodbridge

"Thank you, Kristy, Christina, and Unholyroller! Your posts are very kind and support…"

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
28 minutes ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
32 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
35 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
43 minutes ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
50 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Mequa replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
2 hours ago
Deidre replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service