John's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both. It's been a tremendous help just to know that I'm not alone. I woul…"

John replied Jun 1, 2009 to Been a while.

8 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

"I think you may be underestimating the modern state of Christianity, or I happen to,…"

John replied Jan 30, 2009 to Ministers angry Obama acknowledges Atheists

36 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

"I apologize for suggesting incorrect information. Honestly, the only two versions I'…"

John replied Jan 30, 2009 to Ministers angry Obama acknowledges Atheists

36 Feb 6, 2009

"Not to get in between anyone's discussion of things, but the KJV is the most accurat…"

John replied Jan 28, 2009 to Ministers angry Obama acknowledges Atheists

36 Feb 6, 2009

"He admits more than most. I'll give him credit for that."

John replied Dec 9, 2008 to George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

4 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Jennifer W

"I grew up in an Evangelical household, went to an Evangelical high school, went to a…"

John replied Dec 9, 2008 to Have you had any good experiences with religous people?

17 Dec 26, 2008

"Haha. One of my favorites. I've used it numerous times since hearing of it myself.…"

John replied Nov 17, 2008 to Mother of all quotes

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by funk Q

"You actually bring up a good point. Religious differences are one very key issue th…"

John replied Nov 16, 2008 to Does Atheism Complicate Dating, Romance and Love?

46 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jezzy

"This is disgusting. They're really fighting over dead bodies? As if they were proper…"

John replied Nov 16, 2008 to The faithful fighting over the dead

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by John

"Bravo. The story is inspiring, but also troubles me. I'm not ignorant to how much t…"

John replied Nov 16, 2008 to PZ Myers returns to the scene of the crime: Crackergate

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Jerry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
38 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service