Atheist Insurgency's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I once filed a discrimination complaint with the Illinois Department of Human Rights…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Apr 27, 2009 to trying not to go crazy in the bible-belt

7 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

"Glenn Beck thrives on recognition, does he deserve to know he has atheists in his au…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Mar 8, 2009 to Glenn Beck Calls ALL Americans to Action (as long as you are a theist).

162 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Assuming the authority requiring such a ritual still exists in the near future, I su…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Feb 20, 2009 to Mike Newdow Invites Atheist Nexus Members To Join His Lawsuit!

24 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ogden Lafaye

"Stay married for as long as you think you need it. It's no big deal. Take what you c…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Feb 3, 2009 to Is marriage immoral?

27 Oct 9, 2009

"How about "Subjective Reality""

Atheist Insurgency replied Feb 2, 2009 to I need a title

8 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by BB

"If you can get this small enough to be visible as a navbar icon, I think you have a…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Oct 20, 2008 to Member Contest One: The Quest for an Atheist Nexus Logo!

189 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by TJMorgan

"This probably shouldn't qualify because it was inspired by existing responses. It wo…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Oct 17, 2008 to Member Contest One: The Quest for an Atheist Nexus Logo!

189 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by TJMorgan

"I like the AN combination. I also am sort of an anarchist. Here's a variation."

Atheist Insurgency replied Oct 13, 2008 to Member Contest One: The Quest for an Atheist Nexus Logo!

189 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by TJMorgan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service