Atheist Insurgency's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to think that I was raised in an un-loving home. I used to have crushes on gi…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 19, 2011 to An interesting test of "Free Will".

54 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Please don't take this personally, I'm just making general observations about words.…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 19, 2011 to Religion should be illegal to teach to children. Is this a violation of religious freedom?

34 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"and I'm not being intolerant of psychological or neurological disorders, so don't cl…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 19, 2011 to Atheist Invocation

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Atheist Insurgency

"I like "with reason and compassion" even though tolerance for beliefs can only go as…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 19, 2011 to Atheist Invocation

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Atheist Insurgency

"The Chinese must deport all theists. There need be no relationship with the Vatican.…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 19, 2011 to Vatican excommunicates bishop ordained by Chinese state; 'fundies' in Italy/Spain will war w/China over this crap.

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"For a while I had the misconception that Natural Selection ended and humans were the…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 10, 2011 to Unexplainable events: How do you react?

22 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"I'm struggling with the relevance of any of it. Thinking about this stuff reminds me…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Apr 24, 2011 to The Empty Tomb

9 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"Where I live there is a Unitarian Universalist church, but they validate all religio…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Apr 24, 2011 to we need to be a lot more proactive in recruiting like they are, or we'll never have a world free of religious dogmas!

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Some are obvious double-exposures, others are pretty cool optical illusions, like th…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 5, 2010 to What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

17 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

"I look at the phrase "religious freedom" and wonder what's in it for the government…"

Atheist Insurgency replied Jul 5, 2010 to Religion should be illegal to teach to children. Is this a violation of religious freedom?

34 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service