joel farris's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha this poor old sap wishes it would end."

joel farris replied Oct 7, 2011 to Harold Camping says the End is near... again!

8 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Colorado springs,Colorado!"

joel farris replied Sep 11, 2011 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1073 Aug 5
Reply by D2

"Lol gotta laugh at these idiots."

joel farris replied Aug 24, 2011 to Televangelist Jim Bakker claims he predicted 9/11 disaster

10 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Scott

"Haha Sounds better then here in the us atleast you don't have people constantly shov…"

joel farris replied May 27, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Libertarianism:The idea that if you give all your money to the rich it will some how…"

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to The Defense of Libertarianism

48 Jun 2, 2011

"Oh man that fuckin sucks i'm 17 and i've been homeschooled through out my life and p…"

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to Freethinking High School and College Students

6 May 27, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I cope by just saying well the idea of eternal pain is impossible because cells in t…"

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to you are going to hell you atheist bastard

47 May 26, 2011
Reply by joel farris

"Completely agree with wanderer...."

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

"Ya     Satanism is stupid and so is all the other religious bullshit."

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to Atheistic Satanists

19 May 31, 2011
Reply by J. D. Brophy

"Yeah thats probably why we spend shitloads of money on wars.Stupid wars like the ira…"

joel farris replied May 26, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
23 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
25 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
33 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service