Dominiq's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"To answer number 3, this is my all time favorite: Iva Davies, former frontman of Ic…"

Dominiq replied Dec 26, 2008 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"ah yes, touched by Sin, now a Sinner. ha ha ha! LOL. i went to an all girl's school…"

Dominiq replied Nov 30, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

"Terenzia has a nice ring to it. I like it. Thanks for the info. :-)"

Dominiq replied Nov 30, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009

"ok, i found my first communion photo. that's me with my classmates for the group sh…"

93 Jul 10, 2009

"Yes thank you for the background information, classical education rocks! :-) It cert…"

Dominiq replied Nov 29, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009

"Christmas? So was his (or her) nickname "Xmas"? Yoiks."

Dominiq replied Nov 29, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009

"Well yes, cheesiness aside (though some people are not averse to cheese), I personal…"

93 Jul 10, 2009

"Re: Cardinal Sin, would you believe he gave me my first communion? Ha ha ha. I shall…"

93 Jul 10, 2009

"Hello Terence. :-) I agree that religion is indeed a huge waste of time, but some k…"

Dominiq replied Nov 28, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009

"oh yes, thank you for that. methinks "lord" or "master" (even "mistress") would sui…"

Dominiq replied Nov 28, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service