B Fletcher's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, been busy with work myself. Being a dick, in this context, refers to things l…"

B Fletcher replied Jul 2 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom, I'll look into plasma cosmology when I get a chance because, well, why not; I h…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 24 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Read the letter and the article that Pat linked; they nicely explain that these are…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 13 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Make sure you get a clear video to upload to Youtube.  And maybe take some karate le…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 12 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"Declare the Catholic Church to be a criminal organization and go all RICO on them.  …"

B Fletcher replied Jun 11 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As a Canadian, most of the TV I like is British.  It's like what Canadian TV might b…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 11 to On Violence.

24 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Here's a followup article by the same paper.  Looks like they might follow this stor…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 7 to "Girl, 11, with cancer is free to refuse chemotherapy."

10 Jun 8
Reply by Dustin Roy

"Brilliant.  Excuse me while I steal your line."

B Fletcher replied Jun 6 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12
Reply by Christine

""Sisters and Brothers of Science and Reason?" Maybe we should start with a round of…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 6 to Study Finds 75% of Americans Believe Bible is the Word of God: We Have Far to Go, Sisters and Brothers of Science and Reason

10 Jun 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"Should begin to, but almost never will. Much more often they will simply respond, "w…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 6 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12
Reply by Christine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service