Christine Vyrnon's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, arsenic is out of the question."

Christine Vyrnon replied Sep 10, 2010 to What are YOU going to do about the Neo-Theocracy movement?

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

"Yes- the Good Person Who Does Nothing Ghost is a good ghost to have."

Christine Vyrnon replied Sep 10, 2010 to What are YOU going to do about the Neo-Theocracy movement?

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

"Why have I not heard about Lord Hanuman before? This could change my life!"

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

"I agree about the dry drunk analysis - churches are wall to wall dry drunks... and i…"

19 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by LaPlace

"Sounds familiar - the extended family - when not too hypocritical or back-stabbing -…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 9, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"Agreed- where there is two or more gathered together for food, there I am also. - Fo…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 6, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"I like the deconversion idea for the half-assed christians who don't really know wha…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 6, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"You have brought up an extremely legitimate point... with the hypocrisy, back-stabbi…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 3, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"yes - I'm happy to say I not only bypassed nuns and brothers in the evangelical and…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 3, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"That's understandable - especially if you're still in close proximity to it. I proba…"

Christine Vyrnon replied Jan 2, 2010 to What Part of Xtian Culture do you Miss the Most?

29 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
5 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
8 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
9 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to ShroudedAtheist's discussion How rude of me!
36 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Free market creates monopoly - no market, no freedom in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
39 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Thigh Bone on Mars? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
52 minutes ago
Scott DeLong replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
1 hour ago
ShroudedAtheist replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service