Brett Aubrey's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"As I've stated repeatedly and specifically to your point as made by others, Jacqueli…"

Brett Aubrey replied Jul 11, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Duh... For the nth time, the intolerance of banning others simply because they are d…"

Brett Aubrey replied Jul 11, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Sure... how do we do that (I don't see a PM button here)? Gee, I replied to you with…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Well, Felch... *if* you are management, we can talk... but no, I'm not a liar, I hav…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Well, this is the first exception, then, and I am certainly prepared to lay out thou…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Hmmm... Given none of you appear officially related to this site, maybe I'll suggest…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Geez... Slooooow. As stated multiple times, at the first sign of degeneration, ban t…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Then those lying, grubby, little, asshole Xians will do the same in the future (i.e.…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Goferit. I won't join a bunch of exclusionary bigots... 'bye. Absolutely Alberta has…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Sorry? What ad homs? And sorry again, but I didn't yet get around to your blog, whic…"

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service