Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (1051) Replies Latest Activity

"Testicles in a soft sac on the OUTSIDE of the body - because there is no god. No ON/…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Aug 15, 2010 to Because There Is No God.

91 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"Two fingers at that."

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 3, 2010 to Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

"Lighthearted - sure. But heavy handed, thick skinned, hard headed fare are also avai…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 1, 2010 to Where to start..

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mullarkey

"Interesting. I hadn't looked at it that way. It's like watching that character (usua…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 1, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"Interesting, I always understood the term to be independent of denial - such that a…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"I think that's one of the biases/mistakes: Dunning Kruger Overestimating one's desi…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"One of my 'known issues' when it comes to typos. I think it's because all the letter…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

""I have become hopelessly addicted to 'American Idol.'" doesn't sound like an appeal…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 30, 2010 to American Idol: Christian by Design?

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yep - it is a reflection of our society. However, if Jesus is driving your car - tel…"

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Kris didn't write it - an army of people did, it seems. He may have appreciated the…"

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service