Lisa's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I was pleased with most of it. Stewart's speech was awesome. I was liking the Cat St…"

Lisa replied Oct 30, 2010 to Thoughts on the Rally to Restore Sanity

9 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by It's just Matt

"Never mind if it makes sense or not ...godsaidit. He purposely didn't make us smart…"

Lisa replied Oct 9, 2010 to Christians that won't acknowledge Bible contradictions

17 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Andy Cuesta

"It's a dilemma. I don't come out and brag about it because I worry about my job, mos…"

Lisa replied Oct 8, 2010 to Surrounded by Christians and Scared for the First Time in Years

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"That's kind of how I felt in the beginning, but you get over it. Don't worry about i…"

Lisa replied Oct 8, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"I know. We lose through attrition. Well its too late for me, but if you guys want to…"

Lisa replied Oct 8, 2010 to We need to have more children!!!

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"I don't believe he existed at all, actually. My main reasons are because there are n…"

Lisa replied Oct 5, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"So our first question to another life form on another planet will be "what are you d…"

Lisa replied Oct 4, 2010 to New planet Found 20 Light Years away

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by brian

"they should all be properly taxed on any profit they make. If they do donate to char…"

Lisa replied Oct 4, 2010 to Tax Benefit ?

10 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Curt Fox

"I was that kind of person when I believed. I held no grudges and I think really, the…"

Lisa replied Oct 4, 2010 to "we should not let our beliefs dehumanize people"

8 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Unfortunately, no. That's to say the consciousness is something separate from our ph…"

Lisa replied Oct 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service