Lisa's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter was the first to declare herself atheist.   I was the second, and when I…"

Lisa replied Apr 5, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I can't even watch it.  It will make my blood boil.   How people can intentionally s…"

Lisa replied Apr 5, 2011 to Tennessee has gone bye bye

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Wow, this is one long thread.   Oh well, I guess there is as much chance of there be…"

Lisa replied Mar 16, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2298 Oct 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"I gets my goat every time god is given credit for a close call.   Maybe if they're g…"

Lisa replied Feb 9, 2011 to god saved her from going in the ditch...

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Wait, this is not your kid.   Forget it.  I'm all for teaching kids to think critica…"

Lisa replied Dec 25, 2010 to Needing advice about friend's child

5 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Navin Johnson

"the best thing for me about don't ask, don't tell being passed is imagining all the…"

Lisa replied Dec 25, 2010 to At last, a human right affirmed in the U.S.A.!

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Scott

"That's awesome.  I wish this country was even close to that.  If one more person tha…"

Lisa replied Dec 25, 2010 to UK: Christianity a official minority. (some REAL good news!)

18 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Providence

"I am a relatively new atheist but I have twenty years of expensive glass ornaments c…"

Lisa replied Dec 17, 2010 to Boycotting the holidays

24 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Hiram

"Over thinking it. Its a part of nature, all things die. I think the 'why not commit…"

Lisa replied Nov 13, 2010 to What is death for an atheist?

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Wow, doubt that will last one night before the vandalism fairy gets to it."

Lisa replied Nov 13, 2010 to American Atheists do it with a Reasonable seasonal billboard for NY!

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
7 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
31 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
36 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
40 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
43 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
48 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
51 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service