Matthew Shafer-Skelton's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"I know that he hasn't because I live in America and see the influence of the jesus f…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Apr 21, 2013 to Islamophobia in Atheism

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Travis Finell

"The Koran is not any more violent and hateful than the Bible. And the crimes of Chri…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Apr 20, 2013 to Islamophobia in Atheism

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Travis Finell

"You are all haters! STL forever!"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 19, 2012 to Dawkins Dismantles Mormonism & Says Romney Not Fit to Govern With "Barking Mad" Beliefs

28 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by booklover

"My mom was a lapsed Atheist and my dad was a lapsed something I presume. I never wen…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 19, 2012 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Eden was here? How come no one told me. I've never seen it."

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 19, 2012 to Dawkins Dismantles Mormonism & Says Romney Not Fit to Govern With "Barking Mad" Beliefs

28 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I lucked out. Even though I'm from St Louis Missouri I live in University City. Both…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 19, 2012 to How Many atheists do you know in real life?

4 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"After reading a clarification by PZ and doing some reading on their forums I think t…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 15, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"As discussed in previous posts, many of us support the principles of A+ and object t…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 14, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012

"I'm glad there is a large and diverse skeptic community where we could have this dis…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 13, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012

"You set up the dichotomy. If you didn't mean it that way fine, but you still said th…"

Matthew Shafer-Skelton replied Sep 13, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service