Jenn Wiffen's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess we could give it to the theists to come up with good curse words, I don't th…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Oct 26, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I trust Obama and I wanna hit Romney in the .... with his binder of women.  I wish w…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Oct 26, 2012 to How do you feel about the presidential candidates?

31 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by jay H

"Sneezing and saying 'bless you' is kind of an off shoot of this, I still say bless y…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Oct 26, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"The downer to using said profanity is that it also comes off as an acceptance of sai…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Sep 18, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"You make me think of that saying ..'Sticks and Stones can break your bones' though I…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Sep 18, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Put in that perspective is intriguing and I see it as terrifying that there are cult…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Sep 18, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"NYC...Ya you guys are talented fucks! Words do take on something that nothing else c…"

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I get ya, waxing poetic with the words is so empoweringly fun. "

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"'Living' with depression I scare myself with thoughts of my mortality, it usually ha…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Sep 18, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"All I can offer is this isn't something to leave alone to fester til the 'next time.…"

Jenn Wiffen replied Sep 18, 2012 to An atheist married to a christian venting

44 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Meddlesome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service