Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (1033) Replies Latest Activity

"Booklover, I work with senior citizens so once in awhile I get a client who comments…"

Prog Rock Girl replied May 30, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I've learned more about Goldwater and it's pretty amazing, considering that growing…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Feb 23, 2012 to What happened to Conservatives like this guy?

11 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Although it does demonstrate the statistics that atheists are disliked more than an…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Feb 23, 2012 to Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume by Muslim that don't get the Constitution.

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Gee I wonder if the Muslim maybe was LOOKING for things to be offended about!"

Prog Rock Girl replied Feb 23, 2012 to Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume by Muslim that don't get the Constitution.

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"He worries me because he doesn't have that robotic, flip-flop reputation that Romney…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Feb 19, 2012 to Santorum: Obama's phony theology, abortions, and more.

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's become more extremist. Back in the '90s most pro-life people shied away from sa…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 27, 2012 to Santorum: Children of Rape Victims Are "Gifts of God"

43 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

"I know so many pagans who have no problem indoctrinating children with their particu…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 26, 2012 to Pagan mom challenges Bible giveaway at North Carolina school

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"If you can get past it, it's all the better. Don't trust him too much (is he trying…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 17, 2012 to Apparently, me and my ex-enemy are friends again.

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

"If heterosexuals knew what is good for them, they'd stop popping out so many kids."

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 2, 2012 to Fake Atheist Trolling or Philosophical Limbo?

83 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

"And it's so much easier! Not to mention money-saving!"

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 31, 2011 to Fake Atheist Trolling or Philosophical Limbo?

83 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service