Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (1033) Replies Latest Activity

"Elevated to sainthood? That must be why people think Jewish people alive today are p…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Mar 27, 2013 to now it's a "war on easter"

60 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Larry Taylor

"Good one Penn!"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 26, 2013 to Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers

83 Aug 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't care enough about whether people do illogical things in their own brains to…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 13, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Yes, it doesn't have as much meaning when it's thrown around like this. Sexism and m…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 21, 2012 to Atheist Gillian Gillards speech prompts misogyny definition rethink

16 Jan 6
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"The first thing I felt was a feeling like a blindfold was removed. I had just been s…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Sep 10, 2012 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

48 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't know if most people/groups have ever admitted to being wrong about an issue.…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Aug 21, 2012 to Have the Religious Right ever admitted in public about being wrong on any issue?

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I feel an overwhelming dread about the future sometimes. I had a dream once where I…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Aug 7, 2012 to My Personal Tipping Point

30 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yes...why would you need to "blame" anyone if you're happy?"

Prog Rock Girl replied Aug 7, 2012 to Unhappy Muslims

4 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Ian Meaden

"Well that's a surprise. But there are people of normal intelligence in Texas..."

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 26, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Yes..."gross" is not always the same as "immoral". Having children would be immoral…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 3, 2012 to When two adults decide to marry and want to spend their lives together, does society or their families have the right to break the marriage or prevent it from happening through force?

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Deconverted Afro-Queen

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service