Atheist in FundyLand's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I could tell you what to do. I'm also surrounded by religious people and some…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Feb 18 to Do I need therapy?

24 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"I can't go for option 1. My mother is almost as batshit as this guy and even though…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 11 to Utah man on hunger strike against gay marriage

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Napoleon, You're the first person I've met anywhere who has had a somewhat similar…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 9 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

11 Jan 12
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"Thanks, Patrick. It means a lot that you replied. I can't believe the stuff my mothe…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Aug 6, 2012 to Still lonely after all these years...

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Tony Atkinson

"Yeah, I occasionally break out my satirical side and lambast the fundies on my somew…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Aug 4, 2011 to I'm tired of being two people.

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"Actually, I have such a fossil jewelry store (Internet only). It's a new venture and…"

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"Primate teeth, huh? I'm not sure how available those are. I read about a new find in…"

10 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"After giving this more thought--I think about it a lot--I think I may have found a m…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Apr 12, 2011 to Is there ANYTHING I can say to my nephew to make him reconsider his decision to attend Liberty University?

20 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"That would be great, but I honestly think I'm the only atheist in town. I've met a f…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Apr 12, 2011 to Is there ANYTHING I can say to my nephew to make him reconsider his decision to attend Liberty University?

20 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"Some break free, but most don't when they are that brainwashed.   The distance betwe…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Mar 31, 2011 to Is there ANYTHING I can say to my nephew to make him reconsider his decision to attend Liberty University?

20 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service