Atheist Nexus Logo

Atheist in FundyLand's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"But not many "Hey, Zeus!"es."

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 17 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 Jan 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"“Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.” - Thomas Paine This is certainly true in…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 15 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Leon, are you seriously equating theists with psychopaths? That's like saying all Mu…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 14 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I bet they get the message. XD I've heard of people cramming screws, nuts, bolts an…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 14 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Joan, a lot of the people who go door-to-door actually feel forced to do so because…"

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"No, they wouldn't like the crescent moon and star at all, would they? And just imagi…"

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Yes, it looks that way, which is a good thing. :) Our last manager was the worst ma…"

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"This is the last time I am going to respond to you in any way. In a private message…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 1 to One reason I hate social media

37 Jan 1
Reply by booklover

"I know. It's so sad that rural areas are often havens for the willfully ignorant. It…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 1 to How rural, right-wing, insular, inbred, old and fundamentalist is my town?

30 Jan 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Are you on the mainland or on Tasmania? I know there's a Tasmanian tiger snake speci…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 1 to How rural, right-wing, insular, inbred, old and fundamentalist is my town?

30 Jan 1
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service