William C. Walker's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

" The road to atheism is a long, lonely & stony one.  About all I have been able…"

William C. Walker replied Jun 10, 2013 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"You have 'weirded me out.'"

William C. Walker replied Oct 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Mark Twain commented on the topic of 'our continuity'. He said that he was not at al…"

William C. Walker replied Oct 2, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Yes, you could say it's evolution in action.But it is so tragic when the nut cases '…"

William C. Walker replied Sep 19, 2010 to California authorities search for missing 'end-of-the-world' cultists

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"If they 'off themselves', they all get a Darwin Award. What a tragedy it involves ch…"

William C. Walker replied Sep 19, 2010 to California authorities search for missing 'end-of-the-world' cultists

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"I'm 84 years old & expect to 'depart' in the not too distant future.I'm still en…"

William C. Walker replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Asparagus is my least favorite vegetable. I only eat it as 'penance' for my Atheism."

William C. Walker replied Sep 2, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013

"I never quarrel with fellow Atheists. There's a WHOLE WORLD out there to 'convert'.…"

William C. Walker replied Sep 2, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013

"Of course we're all born as Atheists. Then it's largely a matter of geography as to…"

William C. Walker replied Sep 1, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013

"Lol. I never thought of it that way, as I'm still a bit green on the computer."

William C. Walker replied Sep 1, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service