Kathleen Z.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Very insightful, Aaron. I was in grammar school in the 1960's during the rise of the…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 18 to Is Social resistance to atheism comparable to the rock revolution?

10 Mar 26
Reply by Anon

"Be careful not to create straw men with Republican arguments. Just because they beli…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 18 to Another Republican idiot speaks up.

34 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ironically, I was raised with the claim that Christianity was based totally on truth…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 18 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This poster cracked me up so I tried to track it down, which led me to Austin Cline'…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 18 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Let's write some happy atheist songs to go with these nice visions. I still find mys…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 11 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

""More and more people are in on the joke. It's going to take a few generations, but…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 11 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, I agree. There is so much more going on than just religious beliefs. It's defin…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Tom. I think we are on the same page. I was confused because when I mentione…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm still a bit confused, Tom. So are you saying your hyper-alertness makes you susp…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 9 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So they rationalize fake healings and magic tricks as a way to convince people of so…"

Kathleen Z. replied Mar 9 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service