Eric Luther's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I was in a 80 mph wreck where I spun around a bunch and rolled. I broke my neck in t…"

Eric Luther replied May 23, 2010 to God vs. Cliches

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"This is my last post I swear. The position I've taken is a demand for solid evidence…"

Eric Luther replied May 22, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"There are no good pragmatic reasons for FGM. Comparing the two is superficially appe…"

Eric Luther replied May 22, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"To address an inappropriate invocation of evolution: "because evolution judged it to…"

Eric Luther replied May 21, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"That previous post was in response to Rob and his question of rights. I'll address…"

Eric Luther replied May 20, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Let me qualify whatever I say and whatever I had said that I have only a passing int…"

Eric Luther replied May 20, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"I had read the post, but due credence isn't being given to the evidence. I invite pe…"

573 May 5

"Circumcision of males represents a "surgical vaccine" against a wide variety of infe…"

573 May 5

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service