Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (988)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm horrified. Moreover I really think that such a poll in Britain would have produc…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 22, 2013 to America, we have a problem

25 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"This is a good way of presenting these terrifying statistics. We have little time le…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 8, 2013 to The World Clock

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"By golly D. W you are strong and clever. Rest assured that along with your husband y…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 5, 2013 to This is crazy

27 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Luara

"CRITIC OF THE ESTABLISHMENT. When applying to get into St Peter's College at Oxford…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 20, 2013 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"The founding fathers made a perfect, praiseworthy start.  How can it be going wrong?…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 19, 2013 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"Indeed I hope so with a sharply rising non-religious population, which is true to a…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 19, 2013 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"This is the best news--declining christianity and rising numbers of non-religious.…"

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"The British leaders are oblivious to the Islamist dangers that you cite. All that th…"

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"Loren, the points of observation that you make are well-expressed and flawless."

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"For me at age 6 when the Father Christmas myth was revealed. It helped that my paren…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 8, 2013 to Your age of reason?

14 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Liz E

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service