Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the due process of declaration and affirmation [not swearing, per se] requir…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 1 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have been offered the chance to swear on a bible a couple of times either at court…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 27 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wonder what the odds are on being selected for jury duty just once--let alone twic…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 27 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Matthew, do look him up via google or wikipedia---one of the great literary giants o…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 4 to Excerpt from "We Are Our Brains" - on religion

13 Jan 9
Reply by B.K.

"A fine piece of writing which I, like Matthew, recommend everyone to read. But of co…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 4 to Excerpt from "We Are Our Brains" - on religion

13 Jan 9
Reply by B.K.

"I wish a Happy New Year and the best possible health to everyone at this great athei…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 1 to Happy New Year! Have a great 2014 everybody!

16 Jan 1
Reply by booklover

"The world needs more atheists and quickly. I have 3 children and 6 grandchildren, an…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 22, 2013 to America, we have a problem

25 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"I'm horrified. Moreover I really think that such a poll in Britain would have produc…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 22, 2013 to America, we have a problem

25 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"This is a good way of presenting these terrifying statistics. We have little time le…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 8, 2013 to The World Clock

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"By golly D. W you are strong and clever. Rest assured that along with your husband y…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 5, 2013 to This is crazy

27 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service