Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"The praying public have no logic to their case. Whatever happens, those who are 'sav…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 29, 2011 to Pray for tornado victims

13 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Marie

"Let's never stop trying Jim.    CROCODILE How doth the little crocodile Improve his…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 27, 2011 to THE NINTH COMMANDMENT "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sara Leon

"Proselytising presumably gives her the mental buzz that makes her more at ease with…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 26, 2011 to THE NINTH COMMANDMENT "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sara Leon

"Vince: "Now, I think we would do well to continue this trend by not referring to mul…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 15, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"At this point I would like to resurrect my comments made a year ago, attached below.…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 13, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"Dear Jarod Your contribution to this long-running debate is timely and honourable. W…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"To Anthony Hordern I wish to congratulate you on the depth of knowledge and the high…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"In three weeks time I shall be wishing everyone on Atheist Nexus and "Origins" a Mer…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 3, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"Oh what a lovely fantasy! And yet . . . the converse is what extreme religious fana…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 28, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"Ah but there are material differences, some subtle, in how phrases and definitions c…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 26, 2010 to "Does not the word SUPERNATURAL really mean FICTIONAL?"

24 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by MCT

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service