Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,001)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"I might add that Charles Darwin's burial place is inside Westminster Abbey, London--…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 16, 2011 to On Atheist "pilgrimages" ---namely, visiting sites associated with the great men and women who helped raise atheism from obscurity. What suggestions can be made?

8 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"The man is a complete nutter."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 1, 2011 to Penises at the Denver International Airport

12 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by A3Kr0n

"No problems here in Britain where I confirm my morality and honesty and ignore that…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 29, 2011 to Swearing on the Bible.

34 May 29, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Indeed. His god, like all other gods proposed by humankind, exist only in the head.…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 3, 2011 to Religion gets sullied even more when myopic advocate Craig preaches that biblical genocides and infanticides were admissible.

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Goz

"Re the opening salvo and Craig's choice of words, in order for Craig's horrendous su…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 3, 2011 to Religion gets sullied even more when myopic advocate Craig preaches that biblical genocides and infanticides were admissible.

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Goz

"The bold evangelisers who go door-knocking and preying on people in parks are well p…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 2, 2011 to THE NINTH COMMANDMENT "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sara Leon

"Loren: "I've frequently told others that I want to learn something new every day, ho…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 1, 2011 to GODDIDIT versus PHYSICSEXPLAINSIT

7 May 1, 2011

"Jim, the situation was really this. An evangelist had prepared herself in order to c…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 1, 2011 to THE NINTH COMMANDMENT "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

17 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sara Leon

"Hello Loren, Among alternatives, read Michael Shermer's article on "God is only a th…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 29, 2011 to GODDIDIT versus PHYSICSEXPLAINSIT

7 May 1, 2011

"The praying public have no logic to their case. Whatever happens, those who are 'sav…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 29, 2011 to Pray for tornado victims

13 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Marie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service