Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,003)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes C-A-G; do help spread the Word. It would be a better world if this was the deity…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 16 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I remember hearing that President Eisenhower was greatly disturbed when told that ha…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 9 to I Am Good Because...

14 Dec 21
Reply by Deidre

"Here is my favourite cute and charming deity from Oceania. It is the red-eyed tree f…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 6 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Beautifully put, Joan. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 10 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Lord Byron (1788-1824) was ahead of his time when he syllogised:  "Those who will no…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 12 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I have given my point of view many times in this long-running thread. It has always…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 21 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"The fundy religionists---whether Catholic or Muslim or whatever else that is fundy--…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jul 6 to Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

4 Jul 6
Reply by Daniel W

"I think we all like that quotation. Brilliant. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 18 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"Or ROFL"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 6 to What does C of E mean?

7 May 6
Reply by B Fletcher

"Ah Ruth, this is getting me started again. I have written a lot on this--but this ti…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 3 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service