Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,007)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

""When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the living…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 12 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"That's a praiseworthy piece of writing, Loren."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 11 to The founder of Christianity was a plagiarist and an admitted liar

9 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Alan, we have everything to be proud about when declaring our atheism.Above all, thi…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 3 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Yes C-A-G; do help spread the Word. It would be a better world if this was the deity…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 16, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"I remember hearing that President Eisenhower was greatly disturbed when told that ha…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 9, 2014 to I Am Good Because...

14 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Deidre

"Here is my favourite cute and charming deity from Oceania. It is the red-eyed tree f…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 6, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Beautifully put, Joan. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 10, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Lord Byron (1788-1824) was ahead of his time when he syllogised:  "Those who will no…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 12, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"I have given my point of view many times in this long-running thread. It has always…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 21, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"The fundy religionists---whether Catholic or Muslim or whatever else that is fundy--…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jul 6, 2014 to Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

4 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service