Atheist Nexus Logo

Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Philosopher Bertrand Russell was asked this question and answered that he would say:…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 4 to What would you say to god?

20 Feb 5
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the living…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 12 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"That's a praiseworthy piece of writing, Loren."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 11 to The founder of Christianity was a plagiarist and an admitted liar

9 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Alan, we have everything to be proud about when declaring our atheism.Above all, thi…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 3 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Yes C-A-G; do help spread the Word. It would be a better world if this was the deity…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 16, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"I remember hearing that President Eisenhower was greatly disturbed when told that ha…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 9, 2014 to I Am Good Because...

14 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Deidre

"Here is my favourite cute and charming deity from Oceania. It is the red-eyed tree f…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 6, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Beautifully put, Joan. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 10, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"Lord Byron (1788-1824) was ahead of his time when he syllogised:  "Those who will no…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 12, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

"I have given my point of view many times in this long-running thread. It has always…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 21, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2422 Jan 6
Reply by Plinius

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service