Jason Fleming's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"You would have to nail down causation here. Assuming there are statistics to back up…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to cognitive deficit and religious indoctrination

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Quest of Knowledge

"When someone has bought lunacy, Reason is lost on them. You can lead a horse's ass t…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to Global Warming deniers

18 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I outed myself on Facebook by uploading pics of the reason rally with no filter to t…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to Did The Reason Rally Really Happen If the Media Ignores It.

43 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I wouldn't define myself as an atheist in the first 5 words either. However, being a…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to Devout Atheism?

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I can understand the concern. Just last night I was on youtube and searched for Tim…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to Your Search Engine Is Tracking You

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"On social grounds. We've got to deal with the "little bastard" once he's born. If th…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 28, 2012 to Permitting Abortion and Prohibiting Prenatal Harm

3 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"It wasn't my intention to imply it is OK to be ignored. Just that without the lead u…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 27, 2012 to Did The Reason Rally Really Happen If the Media Ignores It.

43 Apr 1, 2012

"I think this one was for us. The bulk of the marketing for the rally really seemed t…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 27, 2012 to Did The Reason Rally Really Happen If the Media Ignores It.

43 Apr 1, 2012

"He seemed like a decent enough troll in the beginning, then the afro wig and monkey…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 26, 2012 to Woman freaks out over evolution question? at FAU>. and this guy's reply whoa!

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

"We left right at the end of Izzard's set. Leading up to that, I know the area from t…"

Jason Fleming replied Mar 26, 2012 to Why the Paucity of News Coverage of the Reason Rally?

25 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Becky Glynn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service