Jason Fleming's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we have more to fear from grammar nazis. "whereing"? WTF was I thinking the…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Unless I am missing something unspoken here, I think perhaps you've misunderstood Ri…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"I'm all about top freedom. It truly is a double-standard that should be done away wi…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 5, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"...with fava beans and a nice chianti.  Unrelated reference I know, but it works."

Jason Fleming replied Apr 5, 2012 to Alien life and religion

38 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

""Maybe human brains are hard-wired for religion, and the relatively few atheists are…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 5, 2012 to Alien life and religion

38 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"Cockfights would be more interesting that way."

Jason Fleming replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"I suppose they would try to incorporate it into their belief system as a means of ce…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 4, 2012 to Alien life and religion

38 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

""At the Reason Rally, for the first request I removed my hat.  For the second one I…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"I read this and suddenly thought of Sheldon from "Big Bang Theory" stating "Social p…"

115 Aug 26

"No. Even when you can manage to shake their faith in a prescribed religion, they oft…"

Jason Fleming replied Apr 4, 2012 to Alien life and religion

38 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service