Atheist Nexus Logo

Steph S.'s Discussions (6,976)

Discussions Replied To (2038) Replies Latest Activity

"I just saw this in the news. Well, we all knew it was made up. However, those believ…"

Steph S. replied Jan 16 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 Jan 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"Thanks Michael - sounds like Walmart has lots of cameras and security to catch thiev…"

Steph S. replied Jan 13 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"oh how rude of those people  - those type people are everywhere. I hope they do not…"

Steph S. replied Jan 13 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"yes you'd think they would laugh it off"

Steph S. replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Good to hear you don't get asked anymore. I suppose this person didn't know me very…"

Steph S. replied Dec 28, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"yes it is very cruel and the pictures are very graphic"

Steph S. replied Dec 12, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I am still getting this question - anyone else?"

Steph S. replied Dec 12, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I agree Dogly - we are completely free to set our own goals without any supernatural…"

Steph S. replied Dec 8, 2014 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Another gimmick to raise money."

Steph S. replied Dec 8, 2014 to Catholic school enlists 'Santa' to help it stay afloat

11 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Hey Michael - I am glad you got a part time job you enjoy. And yes god has nothing t…"

Steph S. replied Dec 6, 2014 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service