Tex Miller's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That's true. We could just make it "Thank Goodness It's Friday." And then we can…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 9, 2010 to TGIF? Who do atheists thank for Fridays?

4 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"I caught part of that segment this morning. Personally I'm on social networking over…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 8, 2010 to How much connectedness is too much?

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Dejah Thoris

"As you know I'm not an advocate (after my experience) of converting a significant ot…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 8, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I read in one of your replies to a comment that you said "she hopes to convert you s…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 7, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Wow. THANK YOU ALL so much for your thoughtful responses to my concerns about my wif…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 7, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"That makes sense, Roxanne. I'm quite new to atheism myself, and while I did not expe…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 6, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"Emily, thank you for your thoughtful response. That's encouraging, actually. I reall…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 6, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"Yes, that's what I meant. She is upset by the thought she won't be reunited with our…"

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"Thanks, Damian. I was rather surprised by the depth of her feelings of loss. She kep…"

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"I'm pretty new to atheism, so perhaps I've not given this much thought. Sure their p…"

Tex Miller replied Jul 6, 2010 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service