Bitsy Haywood's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a lot of ways to describe the contents of a bowel movement, but just becau…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Dec 20, 2009 to How do you debate the criminally insane and still retain your sanity?

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"A co-worker (a sweet lady) made a reference to god helping her through something and…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Nov 8, 2009 to Has Anybody Been Threatened With God Lately?

12 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Bitsy Haywood

"I understand that the Jews don't actually believe in hell or heaven. The christian h…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Nov 8, 2009 to Welcome to the Heathen Club! [Roasting in Hell]

14 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Jannelle Post

"There's a big difference between believing and knowing. I believe (suspect, actually…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Oct 6, 2009 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Many of the founders of our country were "Deists" which was a polite way of saying t…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Sep 7, 2009 to Founded on Freedom of Meat Choices. Same as Founded on freedom of Religion?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I'm certainly no philosopher, though I've been known to indulge in reading it from t…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Sep 6, 2009 to New atheists don't understand philosophy

42 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Kamboja Tan

"Thanks, JayBarti. I've had a near death experience and I'm still an athiest. Believe…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Aug 18, 2009 to Abraham-Hicks and the Laws of Attraction

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

"I was an athiest as a young person, then was converted by a personal experience (a n…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Jun 26, 2009 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Most people think that the world without religion would be like a world without traf…"

Bitsy Haywood replied Jun 17, 2009 to Would a world without religion be better?

73 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Anette

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service