Coughcool's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I work for automotive parts plant."

Coughcool replied Sep 8, 2010 to What do you do?

118 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by LarryL

"Cute poster."

Coughcool replied Aug 27, 2010 to Blasphemous anti-religion posters hit New Zealand

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"I came to Atheist Nexus as a safe place for Atheist. This is one of the few places I…"

Coughcool replied Aug 27, 2010 to Stop the madness! And a possible new site rule?

135 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Haynes

"I went to Florida a few months ago. As I was getting ready to leave my Father-in-law…"

Coughcool replied Aug 18, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I was a Christian when I Married my wife over 15 years ago. Even though my wife is s…"

Coughcool replied Jul 9, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Levi is also anti-worker. No Levis are made in America anymore. Point being it has g…"

Coughcool replied Jul 3, 2010 to Watch who you order from... the money may end up against your interests.

11 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Brilliant song by Bad Religion"

Coughcool replied Jun 18, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"I don't know if the members of Slayer are Atheists. But I'm pretty sure they aren't…"

Coughcool replied Jun 18, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
20 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
23 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
46 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service