Ronnie Stanley's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I fullybelieve a religious nutbag could and would stand up and ask such a moronic qu…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Jun 19 to Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers

83 Aug 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm not a member of either of the big 2 parties and personally can not see any diffe…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Jun 19 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"OK, before getting smart about the whole "why are we here" question, I should have a…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 16, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I was kindda thinking the same thing. Why are we here? Rape, pillage, and plunder! I…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 16, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"All right, I stand corrected.  But, are these cats being bred in a lab or can the wi…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 16, 2013 to Why can't religions (especially christians) accept evolution as fact??

24 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Luara

"#1  Evolution #2  Why is anything on this great planet #3  You use better judgement…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 15, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In different times or spaces the multiple Yous wouldn't experience the same stimuli…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"Whats wrong with worm food??? When we die our energy passes to fungus, worms, plants…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"I have definitely heard of Dawkins. Maybe I can find some of his books. Thanks for t…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 15, 2013 to Why can't religions (especially christians) accept evolution as fact??

24 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I was kind of wondering about the positive and negative stimuli. Meaning, is breedin…"

Ronnie Stanley replied Sep 15, 2013 to Why can't religions (especially christians) accept evolution as fact??

24 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service