Christina Marlowe's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

""

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 9, 2011 to Why Do We Believe? By Reza varjavand

1 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christina Marlowe

"Hello Dennis!!  Well, I'm not really a former minister...just dropping in to say hel…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 7, 2011 to Any other former "ministers" out there who have de-converted? Relate your story and stats

11 Aug 7, 2011

"Thanks...gotta go now and get me a MOJO hand...   Cheers,   Christ"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 7, 2011 to How to Rule (in this case, a Nation):

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"BRILLIANT, MY DEAR..."

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 7, 2011 to How to Rule (in this case, a Nation):

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"Indeed, Raymond.  When we begin to learn TRUTH, FACTS, when WE begin to learn and e…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 6, 2011 to I would like to lightly learn the bible (for discussion only). Please share the most ridiculous passages that irritate you.

27 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Pat

"This observation (from an unknown source) is quite useful if you want to loosely lea…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 6, 2011 to I would like to lightly learn the bible (for discussion only). Please share the most ridiculous passages that irritate you.

27 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Pat

"A few quotes:   "It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 1, 2011 to Need to hear some encouragement

66 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by treefireguy

"Why does anyone, but especially women, kowtow to idiot-misogynist men and their filt…"

Christina Marlowe replied Aug 1, 2011 to I would like to lightly learn the bible (for discussion only). Please share the most ridiculous passages that irritate you.

27 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Pat

"Yes.  It's INTENTIONAL:   "

Christina Marlowe replied Jul 31, 2011 to The Ultimate Hypocrisy: Christian Republicans--Case in Point: Jesse Helms

4 Jul 31, 2011

"Eric,  you are SO RIGHT;  The uproarious, rather insane laughter, right in the face…"

Christina Marlowe replied Jul 31, 2011 to How to Address Total Idiots Vis-a-Vis RELIGION

7 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Dempsey

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service