Medb of California's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"You have no place to talk about a woman right to choose. You will never be in that p…"

Medb of California replied Feb 8, 2010 to Why I Hate the Superbowl

91 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"::snort:: ::giggle:: ::giggle:: ha...hahaha...hahahahahaha...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…"

Medb of California replied Jan 30, 2010 to Wife says Ted Haggard is completely heterosexual

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"Me too! (But only microbrew or import)"

Medb of California replied Jan 30, 2010 to You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

39 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Partners in Health has been working in Haiti for years, has infrastructure in place,…"

Medb of California replied Jan 17, 2010 to Where can atheists donate to Haitian earthquake relief?

4 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Medb of California

"That is awesome! I want to put that on the windshields of all the cars in church par…"

Medb of California replied Jan 15, 2010 to You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

39 Mar 22, 2010

"Here, here!"

Medb of California replied Jan 14, 2010 to Hey, all you Clinton lovers, check this out!

18 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Medb of California

"For those who may not know, Landover Baptist is a parody, run by an atheist who goes…"

Medb of California replied Jan 14, 2010 to Landover Baptist Gift Shop

7 Jan 15, 2010

"There are several others aid groups in Haiti, Yele Haiti & Partners in Health ha…"

Medb of California replied Jan 14, 2010 to You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

39 Mar 22, 2010

"He is just F***ing evil. I agree with Mr. Dunn, if there is a devil it's him, that's…"

Medb of California replied Jan 13, 2010 to You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

39 Mar 22, 2010

"That was awesome of you Renee. A $100 will go a long way to help."

Medb of California replied Jan 13, 2010 to You know how the religious always pray for victims of natural disasters...

39 Mar 22, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service