Jeffrey Doherty Sr.'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your input, it is very astute. Its also from an angle that I hadn't th…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied Jul 28, 2010 to why patriarcial (sp?) religions hate women

22 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey Doherty Sr.

"I feel your pain. My 4 month old son was born with spina bifida. My catholic in-laws…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied Jun 8, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Very sad, isn't it. This is the 21st Century, you'd think that religion would 'gradu…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 21, 2010 to why patriarcial (sp?) religions hate women

22 Jul 28, 2010

"Thank you Jennifer, that is basically what I'm asking."

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 12, 2010 to why patriarcial (sp?) religions hate women

22 Jul 28, 2010

"I'm on my 4th vodka of the day, forgive me for my lack of spelling ability. And I w…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 11, 2010 to why patriarcial (sp?) religions hate women

22 Jul 28, 2010

"Ok, I agree that this was how things started, several thousand years ago. But we hav…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 11, 2010 to why patriarcial (sp?) religions hate women

22 Jul 28, 2010

"So its all a form of 'might-makes-right'? That a simple Darwinian paradigm is the ca…"

22 Jul 28, 2010

"Ah, to live amongst the sheep and keep a level head. That is the sign of a true inte…"

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 11, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I do appreciate your input, but what are your personal ideas on why the Torah/Koran/…"

22 Jul 28, 2010

"powerful, and sad but true."

Jeffrey Doherty Sr. replied May 7, 2010 to Oklahoma Abortion Laws Enacted and a Powerful Response!!

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service