Roy's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I sure do agree with you all on this subject.  It has bothered me for many years.  C…"

Roy replied Feb 11 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 yesterday
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"I would seriously like to make up some wrist bands like that and offer them for sale…"

1061 yesterday

"Wow, you were surrounded.   So do christians who are praying while driving close the…"

1061 yesterday

"So, what "christian" liberal arts college did you go to Gus?  I also went to one of…"

Roy replied Feb 10 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 yesterday

"I also have several bibles to use for reference.   Do you happen to have an original…"

Roy replied Feb 4 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree with you Mr.Clark.  This Ken guy hasn't read The Origin Of Species or much o…"

Roy replied Feb 2 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If you happen to be in South East Indiana, would like to have you at our Freethinker…"

Roy replied Sep 24, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 yesterday

"No, you are not the only believer in the state of KY.  There are many in the Louisvi…"

Roy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 yesterday

"Wikipedia on the Gideons That's a pretty good link to a lot of information about the…"

Roy replied Jun 17, 2013 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The Gideons are not really a denomination.  It's an evangelical Christian organizati…"

Roy replied Jun 17, 2013 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service