Patricia's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok guys, I'm losin' it!!!! I was searching the tv guide desperately looking for Cosm…"

Patricia replied on Sunday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"No Joan, I just figure my reaction is my own issue, & never thought of saying an…"

Patricia replied on Saturday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"When I made up my mind to quit smoking almost 20 years ago, I just decided when my l…"

Patricia replied on Saturday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Even the word ''brother'' in front of Richard's name on here bothers me a little....…"

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"I was told the morons were supposed to be a family, therefore the brother/sister thi…"

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"This is a fun read!"

Patricia replied on Saturday to EASTER TIME AGAIN

7 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Nice to meet you Kandake. This is a great place for joining groups, making friends,…"

Patricia replied on Saturday to Newbie alert

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Vincent

"I actually don't swear very often......my usual these days is ......"Oh for cryin' o…"

Patricia replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Nice to meet you, "Prat"!"

Patricia replied Apr 17 to Alrightey !

5 22 hours ago
Reply by Vincent

"I never use the term pray unless being sarcastic, but in my language, gawd, jeezuzz…"

Patricia replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service