Patricia's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"More like dried out straw....but definitely not absorbent....hahaha!"

Patricia replied 11 hours ago to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 11 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"Well then that proves it huh?!"

Patricia replied 12 hours ago to Wishful Thinking: Kiev Protestor Wards Off Vampire Vlad With Crucifix

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ok, I'll give up liver, head cheese, beef tongue, mutton, & parsnips, for 40 yea…"

Patricia replied 15 hours ago to Christian Group: Fast 40 days to prevent gay marriage.

20 7 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Well that explains it then! Hahaha! I had hair down to my knees for years, but it ne…"

Patricia replied 16 hours ago to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 11 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"Oh yeah Daniel, ya gotta be tough! But....but...but.....won't you get kale withdrawa…"

Patricia replied yesterday to Christian Group: Fast 40 days to prevent gay marriage.

20 7 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"That face looks frightening to me!!! *SHUDDER/CRINGE*!!!!"

Patricia replied yesterday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 11 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"AN is the place to be to say whatever you want to say, & nobody has the right to…"

Patricia replied yesterday to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 20 hours ago
Reply by David Maxwell

"Aren't you a relatively new member who has joined/participated in very few groups, k…"

Patricia replied on Sunday to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 20 hours ago
Reply by David Maxwell

"I've been involved in plenty of discussions about many of other topics. I am also no…"

Patricia replied on Sunday to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 20 hours ago
Reply by David Maxwell

"Ok guys, I'm losin' it!!!! I was searching the tv guide desperately looking for Cosm…"

Patricia replied on Sunday to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 11 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service