Rucareanu Valentin's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your reply the most John. I think in a way she knows because I always a…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied Jun 8, 2010 to Why can't I tell my family I am atheist?

12 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Johannes S.

"I realize that those religious followers won't attribute anything evil to God, I was…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied Jun 8, 2010 to Funny thing happened yesterday

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey P. Murphy

"This has gone farther than I ever thought it would go. Let's calm down here folks."

Rucareanu Valentin replied May 28, 2010 to Should I take advantage of a nice Christian man?

31 May 28, 2010
Reply by John D

"He is actually certified and bonded. And he actually fixed something that the big pl…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied May 25, 2010 to Should I take advantage of a nice Christian man?

31 May 28, 2010
Reply by John D

"If I was gay I would have been kicked out of my house a long long long long time ago…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied May 25, 2010 to Should I take advantage of a nice Christian man?

31 May 28, 2010
Reply by John D

"yeah, i have saved so much money by becoming an atheist, that's the main reason I be…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied May 10, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Good answer. I have been turned down even on eharmony.com. She listed she was spirit…"

Rucareanu Valentin replied May 10, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service