Čenek Sekavec's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Setting aside the obvious and immoral parts of the bible, what about the parts that…"

Čenek Sekavec replied 5 hours ago to fundamentalism as an atheist straw man

17 2 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"If Maher weren't already a celebrity I'm sure he'd be tickled pink at those gormless…"

Čenek Sekavec replied yesterday to Free speech (right)

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

"Well Gandhi was a devout theist after the order of Tolstoy. They corresponded a lot…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 24 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Those cowardly theists use the word "force" in a way that dilutes it and insults the…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 23 to And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members

17 Oct 23
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

"This is the process I use to change behavior. It works really well for me! I hope it…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 15 to If you could change one thing about yourself, what might it be?

25 Oct 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Hi Your first sentence says it all: Why expect others to do something that you aren…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 12 to

just now

"It's ironic to me how often I have recently come to the defense of Ayn Rand's philos…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 11 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"I will not vote for these reasons: I don't approve of the insane policy of permanent…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 11 to We all need to Vote in November

46 Oct 13
Reply by Patricia

"Well I agree but probably not 100%.  Aren't there many things whose truth matters? W…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 10 to Handling Controversial topics

13 Oct 17
Reply by Freethinker31

"I still recall going to lunch with a coworker the first atheist I'd met, asking over…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 9 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service