Čenek Sekavec's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Setting aside that the guy knows nothing about quantum entanglement (else he'd never…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Nov 4 to Dude, really?

26 Nov 5
Reply by Just a Voice

"I watched until I heard them say "Sedona" In my opinion Sedona, Arizona is the world…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 31 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

27 Nov 2
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Oh I see. Watch out for a shift in the burden of proof. Keep them on the defensive b…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 30 to Im gonna have debate with Imam

9 Nov 1
Reply by Rasheeda Nizam

"Will the debate be recorded?"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 30 to Im gonna have debate with Imam

9 Nov 1
Reply by Rasheeda Nizam

"Setting aside the obvious and immoral parts of the bible, what about the parts that…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 30 to fundamentalism as an atheist straw man

26 Nov 2
Reply by sk8eycat

"If Maher weren't already a celebrity I'm sure he'd be tickled pink at those gormless…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 28 to Free speech (right)

17 Nov 1
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Well Gandhi was a devout theist after the order of Tolstoy. They corresponded a lot…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 24 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 Oct 28
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Those cowardly theists use the word "force" in a way that dilutes it and insults the…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 23 to And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members

17 Oct 23
Reply by Daniel W

"This is the process I use to change behavior. It works really well for me! I hope it…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 15 to If you could change one thing about yourself, what might it be?

25 Oct 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Hi Your first sentence says it all: Why expect others to do something that you aren…"

Čenek Sekavec replied Oct 12 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
5 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
20 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service