Dana Garrett's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"We don't need to buy into the religious notion that there is an absolute purpose und…"

Dana Garrett replied Nov 15, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Dr. Clark, interesting take. I am curious. If it turns out that we can't do the math…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 22, 2012 to Are you a Gnostic Atheist or an Agnostic Atheist?

33 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Once you add the qualifier "that I do not think that absolute knowledge of anything…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 22, 2012 to Are you a Gnostic Atheist or an Agnostic Atheist?

33 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I used to envy religious believers, but I don't envy them much now. While I wish I c…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 18, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"They care because the most evangelistic (conversion-minded) of the theisms are inten…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 17, 2012 to Who Gives a Bleep?

35 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Well said, Richard. The cosmos, biological life, what's given--all of it is rife wit…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

""Meaning," "purpose," to the extent that those terms apply to the range of one's own…"

Dana Garrett replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service