Gliktch's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"We can be sure of the nonexistence of those gods whose descriptions or claimed attri…"

Gliktch replied Mar 13, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

""I cannot possibly relate to an uncircumcised person, never having been one. If you…"

Gliktch replied Mar 13, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Well Limber... Got anyone in mind? :P j/k I do feel very welcome, thanks :) Now it…"

Gliktch replied Mar 13, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Personally I have objections to using the softened terms 'circumcision' and 'molesta…"

Gliktch replied Mar 7, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Tom, the difference would be that male circumcision involves the REMOVAL of function…"

Gliktch replied Mar 7, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

""I find I always fast forward through the theist arguments though because they're al…"

Gliktch replied Mar 7, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

"@Graeme THANKYOU!! Holy crapamoly I'm so happy you posted that link. And just whe…"

Gliktch replied Feb 20, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

""I can't "know" with 100% certainty that Fred Savage isn't hiding in my closet witho…"

Gliktch replied Feb 20, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

""A teenage girl I know keeps driveling on about how much she's in love with her Rede…"

Gliktch replied Feb 20, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"After? Your wording implies the breakdown has ended. :P As to the original topic, I…"

Gliktch replied Feb 20, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service