Gliktch's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"'you can reply " But I have read the bible.. have you?' and then watch t hem squirm…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

""To me I feel nature always finds its way. I don't know what this means ... Sounds s…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to Are you still atheist if you believe in a afterlife?

82 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by NewEnglandBob

""We die every day. The person we were is gone before we get to know them. There is s…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to Are you still atheist if you believe in a afterlife?

82 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by NewEnglandBob

"I would start by asking that person if they were an atheist before they were born. I…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

"@Eric R. Unless of course you redefine 'good' in such a way as to designate mass mu…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

""Imagine a world without sheeple." - Edward Teach Whoa. You're blowin my mind man :…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Excellent posts by Limber, Rob and Ron! "We're talking foreskin, not the ability to…"

Gliktch replied Mar 15, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

""should male infants be uncut and discover later whether it works for them or not? G…"

Gliktch replied Mar 14, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""My ideas aren't sacrosanct and I'm willing to be proven wrong." - Tom Thompson A p…"

Gliktch replied Mar 14, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

""I think the default position should be atheism." - Kevin It is. You don't believe…"

Gliktch replied Mar 13, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2264 29 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service