Patrick F's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"well of course, but it wasn't "preordained" like many think.  If it makes you happy…"

Patrick F replied Sep 14, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"They are scared of evolution.  If they accept that it is true, then the entire found…"

Patrick F replied Sep 14, 2013 to Why can't religions (especially christians) accept evolution as fact??

24 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I am pretty much like you... kind of in and kind of out, depends on the person I am…"

Patrick F replied Jun 29, 2013 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

409 8 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"This is from 1981 but....  http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/134/how-do-court…"

Patrick F replied Apr 5, 2013 to Jury Duty for Atheists

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The hits keep coming!  Types of Extremists War in the name of Atheism"

Patrick F replied Mar 7, 2013 to The Oatmeal's take on Religion

5 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Patrick F

"Not only that, but I saw people on FB gushing about it being the best of the commerc…"

Patrick F replied Feb 5, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Funny thing is that his son, Chris Buckley, is who started the FFRF  http://ffrf.org…"

Patrick F replied Dec 21, 2012 to National Review blames Newtown massacre on women.

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I should give full disclosure, I am a male elementary school teacher, in a building…"

Patrick F replied Dec 19, 2012 to 'god' and the horrible tragedy that just happened in Connecticut.

82 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Well, the blame is getting even weirder: Top Conservative Publication: Shooting Occu…"

Patrick F replied Dec 19, 2012 to 'god' and the horrible tragedy that just happened in Connecticut.

82 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I is amazing the response the gun nuts have to the tragedy...."

Patrick F replied Dec 18, 2012 to 'god' and the horrible tragedy that just happened in Connecticut.

82 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service