Devilsnight's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That might be slightly biased. You can easily be atheist and leave your reasoning an…"

Devilsnight replied Jan 21, 2011 to How Can We Atheists Do Our Job Better?

28 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

"Either that or it was because of Adam and Eve sinning that humanity went down the dr…"

Devilsnight replied Jan 16, 2011 to In His Image

8 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Jeff Derry

"Haven't heard of that interpretation before either. But there sure are many problems…"

Devilsnight replied Jan 16, 2011 to why is jesus?

5 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Devilsnight

"I would agree it to be fair to dismiss one group of theists though in debate; creati…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 27, 2010 to Theists are mentally ill!

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sendero Rojo

"Yes, it's a wonderful tradition for kids - I at least remember how much I anticipate…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 27, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"I dont really have any religious family members so ever since I became an outspoken…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 27, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"It is never time to stop debating them. It is necessary to ensure that we will be ab…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 26, 2010 to Theists are mentally ill!

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sendero Rojo

"Im still young - although at the age of 22 I start to feel older ^^ But that is most…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 26, 2010 to How do you deal with talking to religious folk who are literally delusional?

12 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by The Snide Atheist

"I disagree. You can beat them. When you meet these kind of people usually you have t…"

Devilsnight replied Nov 26, 2010 to How do you deal with talking to religious folk who are literally delusional?

12 Jan 4, 2011

"Just completely own his ass, humiliate him. But only if he keeps ignoring all of you…"

12 Jan 4, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service