Dwayne P. Sharp's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Scary question and if not careful an Achilles heel for an atheist. You know it is on…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 12, 2010 to How do you cope?

22 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"by the way. check your facts. The tea party DOES NOT compromisr 30%. Bet you got tha…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to Arguing politics with right wingers is like arguing with creationists

155 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jaume

"If by white trash you mean the working poor the I find your comments offensive. A lo…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to Arguing politics with right wingers is like arguing with creationists

155 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jaume

"funny, it sounds familiar. I am unemployed today because at my work Merry Christmas…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to Has anyone asked to speak about being an Atheist before a congregation on Sunday?

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"I am a political fanatic. I love politics. The right wing has a huge leg up on us. T…"

155 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jaume

"Thanks for the reply. I suppose I am frustrated about religion being force fed me on…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to Has anyone asked to speak about being an Atheist before a congregation on Sunday?

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"I suppose the reason I ask such a question is that, here in Florida, religion is a c…"

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"I can relate. I was a caterer and went to many many weddings. All basically the same…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"Ethically questionable according to our forefathers and the ignorance our society ha…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Never capitalize the word god. It is an affirmation many atheist tend to make becaus…"

Dwayne P. Sharp replied Jul 3, 2010 to Do you tend to use "God" or "god" online?

52 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by FCoNicaea325

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service