Dorris Journeay's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm...is there some profit-making notoriety in there somewhere, I wonder?  I note t…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 16, 2012 to Anne Rice leaving Christianity

84 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"I don't think Jesus as described in the bible really existed.  There may have been s…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 16, 2012 to Anne Rice leaving Christianity

84 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"Agreed.  Rash Limpballs can just oink his way into oblivion - scarce are the situati…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 14, 2012 to N.O.W. Was Right: Let the Fat Man Ruin Himself

18 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Rash Limpballs is nothing but a shock-jock who makes his living saying the most vile…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 11, 2012 to The real reason Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke

9 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"It's all about the oil.  The oil.  The almighty, ever-loving oil.  If the middle eas…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 11, 2012 to Engineering Death, Shortchanging America

23 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

"The trillions of dollars spent on the war in Iraq could have paid for lifelong healt…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 8, 2012 to Engineering Death, Shortchanging America

23 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

"Obviously, these tornado-wracked regions must have been softening up on their anti-a…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 8, 2012 to Pat Robertson Says ...

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Dorris Journeay

"Adversity makes strange bedfellows...but this is beyond weird.  It might have someth…"

Dorris Journeay replied Feb 23, 2012 to Santorum: Obama's phony theology, abortions, and more.

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Are those thin onionskin pages good for rolling fatties?  If not a smoker of any sor…"

Dorris Journeay replied Feb 22, 2012 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I seriously think that if this drooler actually gets elected it won't be long before…"

Dorris Journeay replied Feb 18, 2012 to Rick Osama bin Santorum

48 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service