Dorris Journeay's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Michelle Bachmann (a.k.a "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann), is so over-the-top nuts that I woul…"

Dorris Journeay replied Feb 5 to Makes You Wonder What Sort of People Would Vote to Send Such a Person to Congress

47 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Origami is a great way to combat boredom if there's nothing on TV and you can't slee…"

Dorris Journeay replied Feb 5 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There are definitely the mouthbreathing, knuckledragging, and just plain crazy belie…"

Dorris Journeay replied Apr 26, 2012 to I started to believe that... Christians are not that intelligent.

22 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Kz

"One member of my family just smiled and said, "I bet you're not as atheist as you th…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 19, 2012 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Maybe you could tactfully point out to these people that their moral depravity radar…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 19, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"You're so right. Many of these fine, upstanding christian folks really don't know th…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 19, 2012 to Jeez, maybe abortions should just be made illegal already.

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"They're all just scintillating examples of how out-of-touch with reality Republicans…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 19, 2012 to Jeez, maybe abortions should just be made illegal already.

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"The use of contraception is under attack too.  It's not just about overturning RvW a…"

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah, it's called HIPAA, and it limits the parties to whom medical providers can rel…"

12 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Back when I was in a state of religious delusion, I went on an Anne Rice jag.  All o…"

Dorris Journeay replied Mar 16, 2012 to Anne Rice leaving Christianity

84 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service