CDB's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc, i think your approach to telling them directly that if you wont stop badgering…"

CDB replied Mar 10, 2011 to At what point do you draw a line and stop interacting with someone over his/her religious beliefs?

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by R K Sudan

"I feel it is just easier to blindly believe than to objectively scrutinize ones beli…"

CDB replied Mar 10, 2011 to At what point do you draw a line and stop interacting with someone over his/her religious beliefs?

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by R K Sudan

"Well, I generally just don't get into discussions with people i know disagree with m…"

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by R K Sudan

"Larry paying more taxes wouldn't be a big deal to me and i think a lot of others if…"

CDB replied Mar 10, 2011 to Climate Change: The Societal and Political Impact (Is Glenn Beck right)?

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by TK

"yeah jim conservatives are all crazy, every "f&*kin one of them. Any article th…"

CDB replied Dec 28, 2010 to What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"acorn was a corrupt organization, not one of the points in the above video stated an…"

CDB replied Dec 28, 2010 to What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"isn't it illegal for churches to tell their flock how to vote and they risk losing t…"

CDB replied Dec 26, 2010 to What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"I like fox.... they bring on people from both sides to truly debate. yeah they get a…"

CDB replied Dec 26, 2010 to What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"Oh yeah. we have such a great congress now that arent as you call it "hacks" Congres…"

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"the only way to fix our current dilemma is ...................... TERM LIMITS this w…"

CDB replied Dec 24, 2010 to What's the Difference between Democrats and Republicans?

52 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Chris G

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service