Silverevilchao's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The fact that it took so long for the kid to be reported missing alone is damning ev…"

Silverevilchao replied Jul 3, 2011 to Casey Anthony and the Lie That May Be True

23 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"I honestly don't think religion is harmful unless it causes harm, physically or emot…"

Silverevilchao replied Jul 1, 2011 to Do you think all religions are harmful even seemingly benign ones like Wicca or only the main orthodox religions?

19 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"The only thing I "believe" is something that I think has a decent probability of exi…"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 29, 2011 to What do you believe in?

161 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh, from what I've heard from its TVTropes page, it's pretty bad."

Silverevilchao replied Jun 25, 2011 to "Why does it seem like writing standards are low in the world of Christian fiction?" wrote my very Christian FB 'friend'

4 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Ronin

"Good. Muslims can have protests calling for the killing of non-believers, so decryin…"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 23, 2011 to Dutch Court Acquits Freedom Party Leader Geert Wilders of Defaming Muslims

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"If I had any doubt before, I don't anymore.   Palin is totally trolling everyone."

Silverevilchao replied Jun 19, 2011 to Sarah Palin Writes Email To Herself From God (Seriously) (she wants your $ympathy and military)

7 Jun 19, 2011

"Hahahaaaaaa~! xDDD"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 17, 2011 to Arrogant atheists and not collecting stamps: Michael Nugent at World Atheist Convention Dublin

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Tara

"This reminds me of a certain hilarious Onion article...   http://www.theonion.com/a…"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 5, 2011 to Age of Old Testament pushed back.

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Silverevilchao

"Yeah, I was about to say...Germany as is is powered by MULTIPLE nuclear power plants…"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 5, 2011 to Germany’s solar panels produce more power than Japan’s entire Fukushima complex

7 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Oh man, I just got so angry this one time - there was a magazine, can't remember whi…"

Silverevilchao replied Jun 5, 2011 to Bill Maher Calls Koran 'A Hate-filled Book' 3/12/11

24 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by mike larson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service